9/20/23, after 8:00 AM, Aerial Adulticiding of 4000 acres north and south of Muller Lane
See Fogging Notices/Maps/SDS Sheets from menu above for more information.
There are several factors that go into creating a fogging event:
* Emails we get thru this website under "Contacts", and phone calls,
* Trapping thresholds/numbers of mosquitoes per trap,
* Availability of equipment and
* Availability of technicians.
We keep a log of all emails and phone calls. We have logs of all areas treated.
Most importantly, when communicating with us, remember to leave your name, and address so we know where the mosquitoes are.
How to Barrier Spray
1. Mow your grasses.
2. Follow the directions on the bottle and apply early in the morning or after the heat breaks in the evening.
3. Do not water for 48 hours.
Barrier sprays can be used on decks, trees, shrubs, and any other vegetation.